Ga_L

Mission Impossible2 - Round 3

Mission Impossible2 - Round 3
Ga_L, Jul 6, 2015
Description:

made for the Mission Impossible 2 - Round 3

credits :

by Lynne-Marie : Juliette

by Sissy Sparrows : The Scarlet Daisy - Overlay Pack ; Walking Away - Overlays ; If not today

picture by beszteri
    • NancyBeck
      It's so great that you ladies could be paired for this challenge!  Loved learning more about you Eszter!
    • beszteri
      Thanks so much for this gorgeous page about me! Well... you know how much I love your style, so I was sure, that your creation will be perfect for me! Love the composition, and the colors you used are perfect to me! I'm so happy, that we could be paired for this challenge, Gaelle!
    • gybogi
      nagyon jó lett! nagyon Eszteres! :)   
    • Nemla
      A great page , with style and good intell too..
    • dvhoward
      This is so lovely.  Love the photo you used.  Great tribute to your partner.
    • gybogi
      sorry Gaelle I just saw I wrote you in Hungarian! yesterday we had a heat wave and I don't know were my mind was. so it is awesome and you made it just like Eszter's taste!  you used her fav colors and style! I am sure she is happy about it!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so gorgeous Gaelle! you two are the perfect pari for each other! love the subtle colors under the questions and the interview done in two colors of text. the little TLP logo and date is cute at the bottom! lovely! :)
    • Li Li Wee
      OH!! This is so cool!! I hardly see a page like this from you so I'm totally blown away by it!! YOU ROCK AGENT!!
    • jaye
      what a clean, simple and delightfully artsy page. Great job on the challenge!
    • KarenB
      This is so beautifully done. I love the soft text and the photo is gorgeous :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: