Mission Impossible2 - Round 1

Mission Impossible2 - Round 1
Ga_L, Jun 14, 2015
Description:

made for the Mission Impossible 2 - Round 1

credits :

by Lynne-Marie : RVSP
    • NancyBeck
      Love your magazine cover, especially the image of you with your camera!
    • Alegna
      what a wonderful cover, love the pop of yellow
    • zinzilah
      Nice to see you in the layout! Love the style and restricted palette you chose.
    • Li Li Wee
      I am staring at every detail of this cover.. and I am at awe.. love the butterfly at the upper corner.. and the yellow highlights to emphasize on the title or subject matter.. YOU KNOW I HAVE WATCHED HOW MUCH YOU HAVE GROWN IN DIGITAL SCRAPPING AND you CREATE REALLY AWESOME PAGE.. Thank you agent !!

• KarenB
      This is amazing, as your work always is. Love the colouring and your main photo. Love to the limited edition line. Wish I had thought of that!
    • jenn mccabe
      loving the pops of yellow and the currently strip WA running along the left edge! this has such a cool vibe to it, so creative!
    • redplaid3
      I feel special getting to see this limited edition.  Great photo!  Nice job.
    • MrsPeel
      awwww ma cherie!!!!!!!!! tu est tres belle!!!! porquois on pouvons pas de voir ton visage???? seriously....J'aime las pages quand tu est dans la foto!!!! et tu est belle, je suis sur!!!!!! mais c'est ici est merveilleux anyway!!!!!! J'Adore le b&noir, all the text and tout c'est toi ici!!!!!! superb!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • Lynne-Marie
      Very cool mag cover!!  I love the b/w photo with pops of yellow!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynne-Marie
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: