Mission Impossible 2 Round 3 for Linda (redplaid3)
lorryfach, Jul 5, 2015
Description:

Mega Solids paper pack by Amy Wolff available at The LilyPad; Sweet Storytelling by Sahlin Studio available at The LilyPad; Live Love and Liberty by Jenn Barrette and Amber LaBau available at The LilyPad; Home for the Holidays by Amber LaBau & Sugarplum Paperie available at The LilyPad; Build Your Wings by Quirky Heart and Litabells Designs available at The LilyPad; Home Sweet Home - M3 October by Quirky Heart available at The LilyPad; How's the Weather by Valorie Wibbens & Clever Monkey Graphics available at The LilyPad; Capricious bundle by Kim Jensen available at The Lilypad; Emergency bundle by SuzyQ Scraps (retired); Do not Disturb {elements} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad;

CVW_SupplyTracker
KimJensen_Capricious-EP2_girl3-dkorange
KimJensen_Capricious-EP_girl-orange
QuirkyHeart_HomeSweetHome_cityscape
QuirkyHeart_HomeSweetHome_house1
QuirkyHeart_HomeSweetHome_house2
QuirkyHeart_HomeSweetHome_house3
QuirkyHeart_HomeSweetHome_house4
awolff_justbe_solid5 (at the back in case something is visible behind the quilt)
jbarrette-lifeloveandliberty-pp2
lbw_donotdisturb_bookplate
lbw_donotdisturb_books
lynnemarie_Pretty_paper05
mbloomer_buildyourwings_p5
sahlinstudio_sweetstorytelling_paper4
smd_homeforholidays_paper 5
sqs_emergency_ambulance
sqs_emergency_sticks_doctor1b
sqs_emergency_sticks_doctor2c
tm_hows-the-weather-01
tm_hows-the-weather-11
    • Kate W
      Love it!  
      I'm gonna guess at getting to know Linda!  She loves red, and books!  She has two daughters who have both left home, but they are a very close family.  She is a Christian who works (or has worked) in the medical profession.  Her prized possession is a family quilt that has been handed down to her.  She would like to live somewhere that is neither too hot nor too cold!
      Am I close? :)
    • amandac
      Wow Kate great guessing! I think I have to agree with all your picks about Linda from this great page that Agent Lorry has created here!  Lorry your page is fabulous! Loving it all .... I wonder if Linda has a yen for driving fast red cars haha!
    • Li Li Wee
      Love the idea that is no journaling... visually it tells quite a lot about HER!!!  LOVE THE BOLD RED!!! Thank you agent for playing along!!

AGENT Q

• gybogi
      that is awesome! I love this symbolostic lo without journaling! it is hard to do such a fun and easy looking lo! great work Lorry!
    • jenn mccabe
      cool idea Lorry! love the visual journaling!
    • zinzilah
      cool pictorial representation of the answers
    • Nemla
      I love this , just perfect in fact  :-)
    • redplaid3
      Lorry, thanks for making such a beautiful page for me.  I love the red quilt background, the cross, the houses, and my dreams, all rolled into one.  You did a GREAT job!  Now I've got to get busy.
    • Ga_L
      Awesome page ! Love the patterned background and the look of this page.
    • jaye
      what a fabulous visual page Lorry. I really like how you told the story in pictures. 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: