jenn mccabe, Dec 23, 2019
Description:
Cozy Up - Mini Kit by Designed by Soco
C'est Noël Elements by Elif Sahin Designs
C'est Noël Papers by Elif Sahin Designs
It's Oh So Quiet: Alphabet Roundup by Allison Pennington
Merry Everything {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    • mcurtt
      Hugs! A beautiful page, I love the peachy glow to it all. Hoping that your DS can make it home for Christmas.
      AJK and jenn mccabe like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a pretty page! I love all of the details and your photo are gorgeous!
    • wvsandy
      Love the little stocking element and all of the stars! Everything is beautiful!
    • LilachOren
      Amazing photos...happy holidays
    • JenEm
      Oh Jenn... I am thinking of you, and sending you love and gentle hugs. Hoping for a Christmas miracle for you.:beat You have documented this so softly and perfectly. Love all the layers and the colors you have used are custom made for your photos. Beautifully done. Congratulations! Your page is a Froggy Favorite. :)
      jenn mccabe and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely beautiful Jenn, and a very cozy Christmas vinette! I love that you have the pointer pointing at the photo of your son on the wall.. Thank you again for his service. Definitely hard not to have him home for the holidays.. Sending you big hugs. I love the clusters and shadows.. beautiful page Jenn and Merry Christmas to your family!!
    • AJK
      @jenn mccabe : May it all turn out as you hoped. Blessings!
    • MrsPeel
      I know I have been very bad at communicating... promise a proper catch up, also a proper catch up with your gallery, which, you know, it always, always is a collection of master pieces I inspire myself from...... but I thought I get started at least with one....this is so, so amazing, the photos have a warmth feeling, love the stars, the layering with perfect shadows, the socks element is a detail that adds to that warmth that invades my heart......and I can feel how much you miss them now.... super huge huggzz to you, my lovely, we ll be catching up soon, promise!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Electra
      This is so pretty and filled with love. I can't imagine how much you miss your son, as you are undoubtedly so proud of him too. The families of brave service members pay a huge price for raising their sons and daughters to do the right thing. :beat:heartlub:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Dec 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).