wvufan04

Miss This

Miss This
wvufan04, Feb 18, 2021
Description:
For slow scrap 2/17
Template: Soco insd 2020 freebie
Kit: Micheline Lincoln Designs & Studio Basic - First Day https://the-lilypad.com/store/First-Day-Bundle-by-Micheline-Lincoln-Designs-and-Studio-Basic.html
Soco and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Apologies for the delay in getting here, I haven;t been well in general, but I am so glad I made time to come look at the pages closer..this is gorgeous, the photos fill my heart with joy, both have the feeling that I treasure, and the way you composed give them even more strength, I can;t imagine how much of a vacuum mus be in your heart not being able to be with the kids, though I know well the feeling of not being able to do stuff (I have lots of mobility issues, lomg story) one thing is not being able because of health and another because the whole world is affected.... and for so lomg....
      If you would like to attend a chat, there is one in a couple of hours more or less, or I can let you know when the next one happens :)
      Thanks so much for this, LOVE the page!!!! and welcome to our 'family!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      wvufan04 likes this.
    • Soco
      Gorgeous!!! :beat I love all those bright colors over the kraft paper, and the strong feeling of your layout. Thank you for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    wvufan04
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    462.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).