staples, butterfly stamps - Sprout – MPM April 2020

Fonts:
The Sophia (The Golden Friends) Heather Joyce
Spartwell
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos, great page design
      Lisa B likes this.
    • bellbird
      What a cool photo series! Takes me back to school and learning lifecycles. Can I ask how you know it's a she? The jury's still out on whether our white 'girl' bird is female because of her genes, she doesn't have orange cheek patches & the intensity of them is the less invasive tell in cockatiels, that and egg laying, but some girls will never lay eggs. Is it a colour intensity thing with monarchs too?
      Lisa B likes this.
    • Lisa B
      @Angela Toucan @bellbird Thank you, Ladies!
      @bellbird On the Monarch butterfly's lower wings if it's a male it will have two dots on the inner lines that are absent on the females, also the female's lines are thicker than the male's. They can actually be sexed while a chrysalis! I just learned that! When I homeschooled my girls science was always a favorite subject to teach, we were very hands on and went on lots of field trips. ❤️ I'm having fun watching these little critters do their thing.
    • bellbird
      Thanks! That's so interesting!
      Lisa B likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      So pretty! I love that choice of background paper.
      Lisa B likes this.
    • Lisa B
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Lisa B
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    54.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).