MrsPeel

Miniflory

Miniflory
MrsPeel, Feb 13, 2019
Description:
From the super offers 50% OFF | HALF PRICE on SOSN TODAY ONLY!
Bella Gypsy : Sweet Nothings Bundle is 58% OFF

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sweet-Nothings-Digital-Scrapbook-Bundle.html
you can get the individual packs at 50% OFF is you prefer- Papers/Whimsies & Frippery Packs-
Designed by Soco: Delightful Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Delightful-Kit.html
All HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY-
also here:
old template from Little Green Frog Designs with (lots) added layers

Last week my cousins took my mum to their country house. They sent us these photos (and some more) and we are amazed by how this girl is grown up, she is my cousin's daughter's daughter, bot only amazingly beautifully grown up but a spitting image of her mum, whom by the way is our Dorian Gray...we have photos of her with Sarita just under a year old in her arms and the photos of last week...and she is still as gorgeous as then!!!! also her mum (who is daughter of my aunt whom we named Sarita after) she also looks at least 290 years younger than her age (maybe late 60s? they all seemed much older than me when I was younger, the gap seems to be smaller as we get older!)
In other words: we have an awesome family!!!!
TFL!!!!!
KarenB and Ga_L like this.
    • umyesh
      I always love reading about your family :) this page is so gorgeous with the border of paint and everything else all the way around! The way you decorate edges never ceases to amaze me. I love how you've placed the title and used different fonts for each word, too. Congratulations on passing 3000 in the gallery! You're amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    265.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).