lcpereyra

mindset

mindset
    • MrsPeel
      thank God I remember to look up to see in which gallery is posted when is with you girls, I was gonna take this to the Froggy Faves...!!!! LOVE love LOVE the elegance of this, the photography is perfection, and the journaling so truthful....to me, is story of my life....even though I was born and grew up in a HUGE loving, caring family and without financial problems ... the health issues I confront since I was born (and working in show business where the challenges are as much about keeping your morality as they are about financially being enough, made me resilient and taught me to always, each and everyday, look for the silver lining, I was lucky enough to be a mother... (doctors again and again said it was a no no) The beauty and amazing feel that comes with each page of yours make me love you, being here with you girls (sisters Pollys AND community) has given me a chosen family that gives make every day a bit more of being inspired,learning and keeping Faith, Hope and mind over matter, which is so SO hugely important right now.... so thanks for sharing, and I am trying to catch up with the gallery as much as possible, will be back to you soon (and now I write a book LOL so I leave you in peace for now!!!) Huge huggzzz
      [​IMG]
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • Karen
      This is a beautiful work of art! The photo is stunning, your page design is perfection, the shadowing, especially on the adorable little flower stickers along the bottom are awesome, and your journaling is icing on the cake!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Karen likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      @MrsPeel you are always so incredibly kind and full of such thoughtful, heartwarming, and generous compliments! Thank you for being you and sharing your heart with all of us!!! It is much appreciated and so wonderful and you are a very inspiring woman! <3
      Karen and MrsPeel like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    lcpereyra
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).