G.J.

Milo

Milo
G.J., Aug 20, 2021
Description:
Layout created using Furbabies Puppy Dogs by Kristin Aagard and Whole Lotta Photos 1 templates by Miss Fish. Own photos.
Elaine80, Avia, Graciela1 and 2 others like this.
    • umyesh
      Milo is so photogenic! My daughter would love these photos. Love the gray triangles in back and the gray card to match. The red heart is my favorite!
      G.J. and trekmom like this.
    • Tronesia
      What a little cutie!! Love your layering and the mix of elements around your photos!
      G.J. and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I adore Husky dogs, yours is so beautiful. I also love the triangles of gray in the background. What a fun page.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @umyesh @Tronesia and @trekmom thank you so much for all the nice and sweet comments, I told to Milo and he seems to smile, surely he feels happy, and I feel happy too.
      Trekmom, I LOVE Huskies, they are sweet, kind and intelligent dogs, although they need a lot of exercise and sometimes is pretty difficult for me to follow his rhythm, I'm so glad my husband likes to run and move a lot, otherwise I'd be in troubles, lol.
      Wishing you all a very beautiful day and a fantabulous week ahead, lots of love dear ladies :bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk
      Tronesia and umyesh like this.
    • StefanieS
      Milo is wonderful, love the series of photos, thanks for playing along with my challenge this month.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much @Eyeore . Have a wonderful weekend :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    455.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).