Paula Kesselring - Summer's End
Paula Kesselring - Grunge Collection - Brushes #17
Paula Kesselring - Ephemera #15
Paula Kesselring - Fragmented Text 2
Paula Kesselring - Photograph
Just Jaimee & Mommyish - Real Life in Pockets - Rad Lad
Allison Pennington - Seize

Ripped paper effect by rawpixel.com
“You are worth finding, worth knowing, worth loving. You and all your one Million layers. Always hold that close.” – Danielle Doby

Inspired by this book cover:
[​IMG]
trekmom and LynnG like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wonderful design and interpretation of the book!
    • Ferdy
      oh, this is so perfectly done!! amazing page!!
    • Roxana
      Ferdy likes this.
    • cfile
      This is awesome and I love your inspiration and how you created it on your page! I love getting inspiration from book covers, movie covers and all. This is fabulous Roxana. I love the blend work as well and that quote, fantastic. The young gentleman in the photo, is he a relative of yours? He looks like the gent in the other page you made a few days ago.. so handsome.. fab page! Congratulations, your page is a Froggy Fav for February!
    • Roxana
      Oh, @cfile , thank you so much for the FF and the wonderful words. This guy is my son, my 17yo son. He grew up, now rarely I can scrap new photos of him, because he doesn't let me to photograph him any more...But yesterday I just put my phone in front of him and I told him I am not leaving until I do what I want to do, lol. That explains his grumpy face in almost all the photos lately, because of his mamarazzi :cornfused
    • cfile
      @Roxana love the photos and wow so good looking.. he probably needs to beat off all the ladies with sticks :) I am glad you got photos of him. He will be glad about it down the road :) Love it and the FF is well deserved!
      Roxana likes this.
    • cutiejo1
    • Roxana
      Thank you so much for featuring my page, @cutiejo1 ! This really made my day! :cheer
    • mmbstaley
      really compelling use of the rips and where you placed the words. Great page
    • AnEnglishLady
      Congratulations, on being featured on the Gallery Standouts blog! I love how the book page inspired you to create an inspirational message for your son. The ripping and layering of the photograph is such a great visual representation of our individual layers and the annotation delivers your heartfelt message, to him, so effectively.
      #art #papertears #selfworth #inspiredbyabookcover
      Hashtag Love Fun - Halloween Bash 2022Come join the fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2022:02:23 10:55:47

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).