sbpoet

MIGRAINE

MIGRAINE
sbpoet, Jun 9, 2016
Description:
MIGRAINE

For an Amy Wolff challenge at The Lilypad. Elements from Amy Wolff, Little Butterfly Wings, and Quirky Heart. If your eyes don’t hurt when you look at this, it doesn’t work.
AnikA68 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Luckily I don't get migraines, but to me, this layout would represent what it would be like. Well done.
    • AnneofAlamo
      eeeeeeeeeeeeek! this is crazy rough and still in raw sense beautiful. I watched a commercial where they made a virtual reality goggle for a mom to experience the migraine (without pain) but how it blurs vision and gives such a off balance feel. This page brings the pain to me, with art!
    • Nemla
      Oh my God I can feel it !
    • Ga_L
      Very original page. Good luck with the migraines. Thank you for playing with Amy this month.
    • dvhoward
      Yikes, Sharon, this page has so much emotion! I personally have never had a migraine but my daughter suffers. You have certainly captured the feeling of it here. Thanks for playing along with Amy's JUNE challenge. :happyclap
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).