Rikki

Mid month playdate

Mid month playdate
Rikki, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
This the first time I am trying out the notebook size and it was such fun!!

I used a quote that I saw in the quote thread but changed it from "red" to "purple". :)

Credits:
Art doll template 01 by Erin Wright;
Turning it around by Lynn Grieveson;
Garden Party by Sahin Designs;
M3 October 2016;
M3 February 2017 - Crazy Love Lavish;
M3 August 2016;
artCRUSH No 3 gesso pieces by NBK Design;
artCRUSH no. 7 Magic Lights by NBK Design;
Delightful loopilaloozas by NBK Design;
A quiet place by Rachel Jefferies;
Head in the clouds by Lynn Grieveson;
Sprout by Lynn Grieveson;
Long Days Warm Nights elements by Lynn Grieveson;
Documenting Life Notebook Weekly No. 3 template by Katie Pertiet;
Fonts: Butcherandblock
    • SharLamb
      Just got my first Travelers’ Notebook. You’ve inspired me...busy most of today, but then.... !!! Thanks. This is so cute.
      Rikki likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Is this actually hybrid? Or digital? I can't tell. It is awesome. I've done TN standard size for the Christmas in July challenge this past year as well as all 52 pages of my DYD for 2018. I love that size, it is so cute! And I like the modification to the quote. :-)
      Rikki likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I lost the link to the quotes...meant to go there yesterday and, gosh, got sidetracked! Don't know how THAT ever happened! Anyway, can someone point me in the right direction?
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @mcurtt Oh, this is 100% digital. I used a template from Katie Pertiet (the clips already came with it).
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely artsy journal, and great doll outfit.
      Rikki likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      I love purple and your beautiful page caught my eye in the Gallery! Love the beautiful art doll and the quote!
      Rikki likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thanks Rikki! If the dollIS downloading for me, I can’t find it. Any hints on what I’m doing wrong or where to look? It’s not in Dropbox.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @SharLamb I never download to Dropbox but as a "direct download" which puts the file into my default downloads folder. Have you tried that?
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I missed the "download" instruction on the upper right corner. Once I found that and clicked it, all was well. I've already used the darling doll, and posted. Thank you!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).