Justagirl

MID CENTURY MOD

MID CENTURY MOD
Justagirl, Aug 1, 2020
Description:
My page for the AUGUST PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE.

We bought our little slice of heaven in 2016. We had planned to renovate soon after but about 18 months later I was diagnosed with cancer so things were put on hold. This house is our forever home.

Its the place I want to see my days out in. I want to watch Tige grow into an amazing young man and hopefully see him marry and enjoy little grand kiddies. This home is my dream come true. Its 72 years old and has a few battle scars like me, but she will look absolutely amazing when we finish the renovation. We’re planning on bringing back some of that early mid century charm that has been striped away over the years. I wanted to make a page of her before the renovation to be reminded of how quaint this little family home really is. When we finish renovating she will look amazing. We cant wait to see the house morph into a real beauty and I hope it will be a lasting legacy for my family to enjoy long after I’m gone. It really is a slice of Gold Coast history, which is something that needs to be retained for prosterity.

LIFE IS KEEPING MEMORIES ALIVE BUNDLE | Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs
PANORAMIC PRETTIES PAGE DRAFTS | The Nifty Pixel
mirjam likes this.
    • LynnG
      I love your house and love the page :-)
    • HeatherB
      Love the house and love the cluster work. I also really liked reading your journaling. Amazing shadows too. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    369.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).