spcoggs

Mickey Bars

Mickey Bars
spcoggs, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
Finally got my hands on a box of Mickey bars yesterday at Target! :)

Credits: Year of Templates vol 18 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Vibes bundle and Boardwalk word art by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
Doramiyi, sahlink, gardnwings and 4 others like this.
    • JennFort
      Such a great way to document the Disney Withdrawal!!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is SO gorgeous!!!!! love how well you capture the whole Mouse thing, the awesomeness light with the black & white so so very well done!!!!!!! LOVE this so so much!!!!!!!!
      into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @MrsPeel aww. Thank you!!

@JennFort thanks! We head back tomorrow. LOL My husband teased me when I came home with these that we didn't need to go. ;) Um, not the same!
      JennFort and MrsPeel like this.
    • keepscrappin
      ummm... YUM! I love the B&W with the pops of color... classic, timeless feel!
    • sahlink
      Ahhh.... this is what some people were talking about in the chat!! YUM!! It's at target you said? I'll have to look when I go. I love this page in black and white... it's such a neat effect.
    • designerbrittney
      Oh man!! I have to go to Target and look again!! I've yet to find them. I love that you scrapped this! haha!! SO awesome. PERECT for this challenge. LOVE the pops you picked. The patterns and cards all work so perfectly.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).