Sharon-Dewi

Mickey and the Magician - Genie (double spread)

Mickey and the Magician - Genie (double spread)
Sharon-Dewi, Sep 22, 2019
Description:
Pictures of the part where Genie performed his magic in the show "Mickey and the Magician" that can be seen in Disneyland Paris.
This is a double page spread.

To create this layout I used the Project Mouse (Princess) Jasmine bundle by Sahlin Studio.
MrsPeel and JennFort like this.
    • keepscrappin
      This kit is perfection. Awesome photos! Looks like it was an amazing show!
    • MrsPeel
      I love you so much, taking me to Disney all the way!!!!!!! love the blue light of the photos giving magic feel to the page, super gorgeous double spread, amazing as you always do!!!!!! also, thank you so much for your kind words in my gallery... I didn't realize you are in The Netherlands!!!!! if you come to London, let us know, would love to meet you in person!!!! and I am here debating if I should try get myself in shape to be able to go back to Disney Paris....... for the time being, will take you as an inspiration and try scrap another page from our trip, I still haven't finished .... thanks for this!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).