MI Round 1-Cover Girl
jaye, Jun 13, 2015
Description:

Round 1 for MI II-Cover Girl

Credits:

If Only Elements by Pink Reptile Designs

Sprinkles v36 by Valorie Wibbens
    • dvhoward
      I love that your magazine's name is your (digi)name.  Love it all!
    • PLM
      Cool in every way!!! 
    • NancyBeck
      Fantastic job on this!  I've wanted to use the "if" since I first saw it in Mirjam's new kit.  It's a real standout here!
    • Li Li Wee
      May I know where is that scissor's element from? YOU SHOULD NEVER FEEL INTIMIDATED!! Because your pages ROCK!! And this is no exception!! I really really really enjoyed looking and reading this page.. love the BW theme !! You make this so special!! thank you agent!!

Love,
      Agent Q
    • amandac
      Ohheee Jaye! This is awesome! Love what you have done her with all the great word art and that cutting ellie at the bottom is FAB!!!!
    • zinzilah
      Stunning! Simple?! It is not, sophisticated, gorgeous, the perfect glam pic, the colour details I love them all!
    • KarenB
      Love the stylish title and the big green IF. Really eyecatching cover
    • jenn mccabe
      love the b&w with the little pops of color. love the transparent title area and the "cut here" with the dotted line and scissors! so many super creative ideas on this cover! love it!
    • redplaid3
      I don't know why you were intimidated!  This rocks!!! The B&W is so effective.
    • zippyoh
      I, too, love the B&W (and also want a tiara and cookie :)  Love that line!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: