jaye

MI 2 Round 3-

MI 2 Round 3-
jaye, Jul 6, 2015
Description:

my page for MI2 Round 3 challenge of creating a page about someone from the other team. I had the wonderful opportunity of profiling jenevang. :)

Credits:

fonts-Fontastic, Bulky Refuse Type
Jot it Down 3-Amy Wolff
IQ collab-LynneMarie and Studio 68
Go 4 It-LynneMarie
    • dvhoward
      Jaye, this is so cool.  I love the realistic look to the notice.  The layering of papers is great.  Love the stamps and that tab at the top.  You obviously have seen your share of files.  Great!!
    • gybogi
      so cool! and love hte little details!
    • cfile
      how fun is this! Loved reading about Jen!!
    • jenevang
      hehe... this is AWESOME, Jaye!  I love it so much!  And staking out craft stores and Target is spot on, girl, LOL.  
      This is not only super creative journaling, but a fantastically fun page.  I love the layers, the theme, the stamps.  Everything about it is just perfect.
      Thank you, Agent 16.
    • jenn mccabe
      super cute! love the folders (was just looking at these yesterday as they have been on my wish list for some time!) love how you've used them! really cute presentation of jen! love it! 
    • Li Li Wee
      I am about to faint!!! :) ... the journalling is SUPER CREATIVE!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!!
      AGENT Q
    • KarenB
      Oooh I love the layered papers - looks so real. Your journaling is so clever too :)
    • NancyBeck
      Simply adorable, Jaye, I love it!
    • Ga_L
      Wonderful page ! Love the stacked papers and the little label. The shadow are very realistic, well done.
    • Lhmcgrady
      This is so creative! I really like it.  I love the details that you've added all around the folder and the silhouette in the photo frame is SO GREAT! 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: