Metamorphosis

Papers: prd-JustMyType

Elements: prd-JustMyType

etc-dan: OnTheInside; TimeTeller

(Pink Ribbon from net Breast Cancer)

Fonts: Palatino; Artiste 1; Callme Script
JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      I saw the pink ribbon and had to come in for a closer look. Your page evokes so many emotions in me. While I am sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with breast cancer, I understand and can relate so well to many of the feelings you have expressed here, (following my own bc diagnosis in 2017.) My edit button is also broken! :giggle Breast cancer is liberating, and has changed my life for the better. I, too, am no longer afraid to "say what I want to say," so I fully understand where you are coming from. I admire your honesty and raw journaling, and the way you "tell it like it is." Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration to me.
    • docsheila1
      @JenEm Oh---Thank You! Not everyone understands how I got so "open" but truly that is why I am who I am today. And bc and all, I wouldn't trade the now me for the old me for the world! Your new journey is beginning and I'm so gad to hear you've got a new beginning as for me that what it was. And to serve as an inspiration from a fellow survivor is the icing on the cake:bk HAPPY OCTOBER! (One of these days I'll photo my tattoo on my shoulder -- I got it after my 10th and it is the Ford Company "Warrior In Pink" which they do usually every October. It still looks good on a 71 year old):happydance2
    • docsheila1
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful, wonderful page! Congrats on being a Froggy Favorite!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • gduncan
      What a fabulous page! I love your journaling. I'm sorry you had/have cancer. I hope it is in remission. Your attitude made me chuckle because I can understand it! Prayers for you. Anyway, your page is awesome!!! Congrats on Froggy Faves!
    • docsheila1
      @gduncan clean for almost 21 years now! Thank You!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).