zippyoh

merry christmas

merry christmas
zippyoh, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Bella Gypsy - Peppermint Twist, Magic Moments: Fantasy Tales Itty Bits
Scrapping With Liz - previous template challenge freebie
font: kg seven sixteen

journaling: Christmas was my favorite holiday growing up. I was all about the presents. I loved to wake up Christmas morning and come downstairs and see all the beautifully wrapped gifts under the tree. I remember being so excited I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep Christmas Eve. And when I did fall asleep and if i woke up in the middle of the night, I would quietly sneak down the stairs just to get a peek at the tree and see if the presents were there yet. There were years that Ken and I woke up early around 6am, and Mom and Dad would make us wait until at least 8am before we could start opening presents. So ken and I would quietly play in his room until we got the green light from Mom and Dad. And then while we opened presents, the tree lights would be on and Dad would always have Christmas music softly playing on the stereo. I was such a lucky kid.
    • Iowan
      You were a lucky kid, how awesome. I love your grouping and the photo is perfect. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      zippyoh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    zippyoh
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).