Brendazzle

Merritt Island NWR Visitor Center

Merritt Island NWR Visitor Center
Brendazzle, Jul 1, 2023
Description:
I purchased the Mini Travel Templates set from Scrapping with Liz specifically for this trip, even before I knew what photos I was going to take, and the end result is even cuter than I imagined.

I combined A Daring Adventure by Amber LaBau & Sara Gleason with the Life is An Adventure collab for an adorable retro feel.

titlework alpha is from the Of Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams collab
    • umyesh
      I agree that this is super cute! Need these templates ASAP! ;) I love the wood background combined with the silver hooks. I also love the fun title card top left!
    • Brendazzle
      @umyesh I highly recommend these templates. There's a lot of detail so they cause me to slow down and think about everything. I'm thinking they'll be great for a "typical day of homeschool layout," especially if I use two and make a double page spread ;)
    • elseepe
      What a fun way to document a trip. Love this!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      This is soooo cool! The background, I think, really makes it feel like the mini notebooks are laying on a table.
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
    • bellbird
      well there you go! i'm just seeing this template pack for the first time (i can never keep up with releases) so thanks for pointing it out to me and you did a stellar job with it - love the inclusion of the map and 'where i stand;' pic,and my son would have loved that eagle nest spot most as well
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    417.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).