Sharon-Dewi

Merci

Merci
Sharon-Dewi, Oct 8, 2019
Description:
Journaling reads:
I spent Mothers’ Day weekend at my parents’ home so I could shower them with love and gifts. On Saturday I helped my dad out with making a PowerPoint presentation for his work and practicing it together with him.
On Sunday I surprised my mother with a Mothers’ Day breakfast and some gifts and afterwards I accompanied her to her work to be a hostess for the Mothers’ Day event they were having. When we arrived home at the end of the day I found this delicious surprise waiting for me at the coffee table from my dad as a thank you for all the help I gave this weekend. He really is the sweetest!

To create this layout I used the "Berry Much" collection by Elif Sahin Designs and the October 2019 template by Elif Sahin Designs.
    • Trish
      oh wow, this is absolutely beautiful, love the color choices
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • RJMJ
      This Is Just So Pretty!...I Love The Cluster With The Red Accent!...On Top Of The Red Papers!...So Striking & Beautiful!...
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • *gina*
      now I would like to have a piece of this chocolate - gorgeous page
    • jk703
      Awww, I love this! Adorable! I really like the colors you went with to scrap the picture! I enjoyed reading about your day and what you did together! :) Beautifully scrapped!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    905.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).