meterr, Dec 2, 2017
Description:
Credit to:
Lynne Marie Christmas tape
Paula Kesselring Seasons Greetings Collab
Lynne Marie Paula Kesselring Seasons Greetings
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Ohh, this feels just like I turned to a page in an old time scrapbook done by one of my aunts.
      MrsPeel and meterr like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Mylinn first of all, not sure if it was me not being around or you had not been around that much, but, either way, great to "see you" around!!! and I was going to say more or less same... I always has my planners (in Brazil 70s and 80s we called them "agendas" ) as a bit of a scrapbook thing (I didn't even know what scrapbooking was) I write my thoughts, things I did, stapled my cinema or theater tickets, glued pictures and tons of adverts from magazines.... I think it was because I saw the book my maternal grandma kept about life in the other side of the world (she was Syrian) and the pages looked a bit like this!!!!
      Terri, this is gorgeous !!! Love all the stuff you used, wonderful full on page!!!!!!!! the little house on the top, the detail of the staples.... gorgeous!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      meterr and Mylinn like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).