It's About Time: Today by The Lilypad Designers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/It-s-About-Time-TODAY.html
It's About Time: Tomorrow by The Lilypad Designers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/It-s-About-Time-TOMORROW.html
It's About Time: Yesterday by The Lilypad Designers
Fonts are Stamp and Traveling Typewriter

Watch me scrap this layout:
    • bellbird
      love the history here and how perfectly these mixed papers go as a matt for everything and i know you are essentially showing the vintage jewellery boxes and goodies off but far out, is that your light switch on the left of the main photo?? talk about fancy!
    • gonewiththewind
      @bellbird You crack me up! We've been in this house since 1996. At some point in that first year, I started buying these light switch covers one or two at a time until I replaced most of them in the main living areas and our bedroom. I've enjoyed them all these years! They weren't that expensive looking back, but to a couple not making much at the time, they were! LOL
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      well i can tell you that we've seen more than enough renovation tv shows for a lifetime and i have *never* thought about changing up light switches until now - i thought it was a tiny photo frame at first, like an extra photo of your grandma and i was half expecting you to tell me it wasn't a light switch! it's a good idea to kind of make them a feature though, it drives me batty that when i visit my extended family & my fam has moved a lot over the last few years that i can never find a light switch, downside to open plan living or architects hide them on purpose now i think!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).