garrynkim

Memories July 2018 Journaling Challenge

Memories July 2018 Journaling Challenge
garrynkim, Jul 9, 2018
Description:
Supplies used:
Scrapping with Liz: Folded Template (Just took the folded part for the left half of the page)
Treasured People, Treasured Places collab
Allison Pennington: Seize
Sahlin Studio: Country Road
Journaling: Photo shoot for your senior pictures at Marley Creek. But first a stop to Grandpa’s cousins barns just up the road. It used to be my Grandpa’s land...as a child I’d spend summers here branding and riding horses and being with family. Now the barns are older and more decrepit, but the minute we stepped onto the land, memories of me as an 8, 9, 10 year old farm girl came flooding back. My childhood with my uncles and grandparents filled my mind with glorious memories. I am forever grateful for that childhood. I am also forever grateful that you and your cousin still love coming up to this mountain, our mountain and continue making memories. I hope those memories come flooding back to you in 10, 20 years!
Dalis and AllisonPennington like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just gorgeous!!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cfile
      Kim what a beautiful page and thank you for sharing this very precious memory of yours. The Country road kit is perfect for your page. How wonderful to be able to do the senior pictures at the farm where you enjoyed as a child. Love the paper folds and everything about your page. Thank you for playing along with the journaling challenge!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
      garrynkim and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Congrats @garrynkim ! the texture of your papers couldn't be more perfect with the picture. Just love the story behind it.
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).