Amson

Mehendi

Mehendi
Amson, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
Photo taken a long time ago of DD1 getting Mehendi patterns on her hand within the fort at Jaisalmer India. One of the highlights for my girls of the trip.

Credits:
LBW : Oh Fun! Doodles and Mandalas, M3 Jan 18 Add on.
Thanks so much Valeria for your generosity!
Lynn Grieveson: Wind in my Sales

Thanks for looking!
grrfluudy and JenEm like this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect! I love the photos and how you used the doodles. The photos and doodles go perfect together. I love all your details as well. Beautiful work and take on the challenge.
    • bellbird
      Love how you have the girl doodle peeking out & the zigzag border along the taper paper strip - great design & I'm glad it was a good experience & wonderful memory for her!
    • ajm
      WOW! So perfect! Love the photos combined with the doodles!
    • Pachimac
      Your photos are perfect for this doodle challenge!! The paper strips and sparse elements allow those doodles and pictures to shine!
    • JenEm
      This is so cool. Great use of color, and I love the way you customized the doodles for this challenge!
    • sberkan
      This is so fun! I love the colour combination and how soft the doodles look.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).