Meeting Pluto
QuiltyMom, Mar 18, 2017
Description:
Project Mouse (Beginnings) Bundle, Project Mouse: Autograph Cards, Project Mouse Pins by Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
April 2016 MIYP template by Britt-ish Designs
sahlink likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      Jan this is beautiful!! I love the large title along the bottom and the white space that you created with the background paper!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @Neverland Scraps Thanks, Wendy! Believe it or not, that background and title is a paper from the kit! I'd been trying to figure out how to use it, and this came to mind. :-)
    • Neverland Scraps
      @QuiltyMom oh wow!!! Well you did an amazing job using the product to make it fit your style!! <3
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • sahlink
      Oh my gosh!! Jan!!! This layout is STUN-NING!!! Seriously. I'm saving it right now. I love the format, it could almost be a cover page. Also, I have SO been enjoying your pages over this weekend too. You've almost brought me to tears your pages are so fabulous!! (If you ever have the time or want to be on my CT team, please let me know, OK??)
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      sahlink likes this.
    • sahlink
      @QuiltyMom REALLY?!? I've forever always loved your pages... but always thought you'd be so busy to take on another team. Just contact me or I'll contact you in a week or so. I might be passed out for a few days after this weekend. HAHA!!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).