norton94

Meeting MrsPeel

Meeting MrsPeel
norton94, Jul 16, 2021
Description:
July is for getting away (bundle) by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Little Pieces Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz
Scrapping with Liz, ArmyGrl and Iowan like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, lucky you!!! This is just fabulous - what great pictures and again, lucky you!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • cfile
      Love love love this Krista! I did a page in the beginning of the year reminiscing re my visit too.. she is unbelieveable and beautiful to meet in person too :) Love all the London bits, your layers and that fantastic title work. Love this Krista! Love your selfie photos and so glad you had an amazing visit with her. Love this :) TFS!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Donitab
      How wonderful! And don’t think we aren’t all jealous! Love the inclusion of the flag
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @Donitab She does not disappoint!! She's all that and more
      Donitab likes this.
    • Iowan
      How wonderful, great photos and so wonderful to meet in real life. The flag is the perfect accent.
      norton94 likes this.
    • Karen
      I love how you scrapped this! What fun to relive meeting Cynthia. It's always so fun to see people meeting in person after meeting online. :agree
      norton94 likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I'm so jealous that you got to see Cynthia! Someday I'm gonna make it to London and see her and Sarita... that's the plan at least. :agree

Love all the photos, the title work, journaling and the diamond shapes behind!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).