spcoggs

Meeting Kylo Ren

Meeting Kylo Ren
spcoggs, Oct 8, 2017
Description:
During our last trip to WDW, we took advantage of the Disney Visa Rewards character meet at Hollywood Studios to get photos with Kylo Ren. My 2-1/2 year old was NOT impressed. This is the one character that I think officially terrified her. Thankfully, he kept a good distance and, as you can see, she clung tight and hid behind me the entire time.

Credits: Clean Lined Pocket Templates No 1 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Tomorrow bundle by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
sahlink likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      That was the strangest meet and greet I'd ever attended. It was creepy! Except I couldn't stop laughing. It was funny. I love how you used the Project Mouse kit. It's simplicity makes you see the photos more, especially with all those people!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Serena
      Awww, this is cute! Sad that she was scared but cute in a way! :D Neat page!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @QuiltyMom it was a really creepy Meet & Greet! Thankfully it was over fast. It just took a while to arrange all of us in the shot.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @Serena I think she immediately forgot all about it. I'm curious to see her reaction when we show her the page later. ;)
      Serena likes this.
    • sahlink
      This page is SO stunning!! I just LOVE the clean look to it... the photos and the colors just POP!!!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @sahlink thanks! That bundle worked out perfectly especially with our unplanned outfits of the day. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).