dotcomkari

Meanest $#%# Mom Ever!

Meanest $#%# Mom Ever!
dotcomkari, Oct 17, 2016
Description:
Just Jaimee: March 2016 Story Teller
Just Jaimee and Valorie Wibbens: Better Days Ahead
Just Jaimee and Mommyish: Life in Pockets Say What?

You are in your room crying and pouting. I am the meanest mom in the whole wide world and you made sure to let me know that fact. All due to the fact that I would not allow you to go to your friend Kylie’s for the day to hang out because you missed confirmation last night. You were “sick”. According to you I am unfair and just don’t understand what it is like to be you. I am denying you the right to be a teen. I am hindering the friendship building experience. Well I got news for you kiddo. I am not your friend. I am your mother. I am here to put guidelines and rules upon you. I am here to make sure you do what is expected of you. That doesn’t mean that I love you any less. It doesn’t mean I HATE you and want to be mean. I know you think I do not “understand” what it are like to be you, but you got to remember my dear child, I was your age once. I do understand. I know it hurts you can’t hang out with your friend. But I am teaching you responsibility. In a few years when you stay home from work “sick” it means you can’t go out the same day with your friends. You don’t get to have “fun” if your responsibilities are not done. You don’t see mommy missing work and going to the mall for the day do you? If I did that how would I feed you and your siblings? Life isn’t all fun and games my dear Bianca Rose. Life is hard. It is full of disappointments and responsibilities. And while you may think I am a horrible monster now, one day you will thank me for showing you that nothing in life comes free. Everything has its price. (Go to confirmation; get time with friends for instance.) . So go ahead and hate me. Punch your pillow, call me a meanie turd head. Until you have children of your own, you won’t realize the depth in which I love you. I would do anything for you and it is the great irony of life that the person I love most, I get treated the worst by. I am your greatest cheerleader and your biggest fan. Sometimes you scream “Why do you hate me!” when I am doing my job as a mother. You don’t understand that if I indeed hated you, or felt a far more heinous thing, indifference, I simply wouldn’t bother. I would let you get on with it and shrug my shoulders and not say a word. When I stand my ground and open myself up to your vitriol and disregard and general railroading, that, my dear, is love.The most important thing for you to understand is though you may be convinced otherwise, whatever happens in this crazy, upside down life, you will never, ever be alone. So maybe, just once in a while, will you keep this in mind and be a little kinder to me.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).