Me42-082019RJBC
AnotherAmanda, Aug 24, 2019
Description:
August 2019 - Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Blog Challenge - Scraplift creative team
Inspiration layout - [​IMG]

Fonts - Ck Ali's Writing
Journaling - My birthday wasn’t great this year. Not because of my age but Todd was in a bad mood from stress dealing with things for his dad and the house and all that entails. Ben was in a bad mood because he’s a toddler and bad days happen for random things like the trains not running backwards when you push them forwards or because you can’t play with the cat’s toys. I admit I was a little upset when I had my birthday dessert alone....If I’m lucky, I’ll have another one next year, maybe it’ll be better.
Elements and Papers - MMA Hip Hip Hooray, MMA Off the Grid (R Jefferies)
Styles - shadows (Mommyish)
Photo Treatment - Paint the Moon
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      Amanda, I am so glad you scraplifted this gorgeous page because I hadn't seen it. Your page is as gorgeous as the one you picked. I am so sorry your birthday wasn't great, but you are here one more year and tomorrow is another day! Happy belated bday!
    • artgalstyle
      Amazing and love what you have done!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Dalis Thanks! I know it's not a big deal but making the page helped.
      Dalis likes this.
    • KittyY
      wow!! this is incredible! you did such a great job on this lift - but oh how I love the artsy look!
    • Ferdy
      oh, sorry to read about your bday! I was alone this year on my bday, eating my piece of cake on a deli, all by myself...lots to think about life too!
      but I really like your take on the challenge, it's so strong!
    • Dalis
      @AnotherAmanda I understand even though you may not have had high expectations we always hope for a happy-go-lucky kind of day. We were all feeling BLEH on mine so we didn't do anything at all.
    • jaye
      so sorry your birthday was not a great day, I have had more lonely, yucky birthdays than good ones. I have started buying myself something I really want to take care of me :)
      A great lift of the original, love your take and how you told your story.
    • ajm
      WoW! Such a strong artsy page!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      oh bless you, i hope your dessert was scrumptious and that the alone time at least gave you some head space. Happy belated birthday to you, we are the same age :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    829.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).