KarenB

Me Right Now

Me Right Now
KarenB, Mar 23, 2017
Description:
I don't do many pages featuring myself, but this JC from One Little Bird inspired me :)
Using
Duly Noted - One Little Bird
Amy F, FarrahJobling and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      you should do more pages about yourself... it is like the family photographer who is never in the photos. You should scrap about yourself Karen.. by the way, love the composition here and the soft colors.. very beautiful!
      Serena and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      @cfile Thank you, and you are so right. I am trying to scrap more about me! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • Serena
      This was brought to harsh light by my son who I had shown one of my printed scrapbooks to. My health was really bad at the time and I'd been in and out of hospitals so he was snuggled up and I was showing him. I thought he'd love it, and he did until we came to the end. "Where's some pages about you?" I laughed and said I made it for them so they can see how they were like when they were younger. He calmly said "and what if you die before they can fix you? I won't get to see you anymore, not even in these memory pages."

It made me cry, and promise myself I'd make more pages about me even though I don't really like it. *Everyone* needs to be remembered! You too! ;) Make more and more of these! This is a gorgeous page and you deserve to keep shining!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @Serena OMG you have really touched me and you are so right. Thank you and thank you to your son too. What an amazing thing to say. Hope you are in good health now :)
    • fanon
      very beautiful
      KarenB likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      This is really lovely and I wish I could read what you said about yourself. I hope it was kind!
      KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      A good reminder to us all, and a lovely example :-)
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).