Saar, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
Me - MOC Nine - Jan 14 - Filled Style

Credits:
- Life Is: Cooking With You - Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-cooking-with-you-kit.html
- A-Z Templates - Scrapping with Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-through-Z-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
- Life Is: Keeping Memories Alive - Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-Keeping-Memories-alive-kit.html
DivaMom96, lulyg14, Sabyne and 9 others like this.
    • jaye
      Sara this is gorgeous! I love how you kept it clean and simple yet a full page. The pops of orange against the neutral is delightful.
      Saar likes this.
    • Donitab
      This is great using a clean alphabet to fill your page with the two colored letters. And that flower cluster - just great!
      Saar likes this.
    • cfile
      I am just getting to start my page now but WOW Sarah, this is stunning! I love that you are using the same bg paper for all of your pages too :) The letters, the shadows, the M & E in different color than all the other letters and that cluster.. WOW .. a froggy fav too for Jan! You nailed it.. this is gorgeous!
      lulyg14, Saar and MrsPeel like this.
    • Karen
      I love how you've used that template and how you only added a colorful paper to a couple of the letters. So much great texture on here! :agree
      Saar likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Sarah, honestly, girl, you are so so SOOOOO amazing!!!!!! I just logged in, it's 1:34pm here in London, we work up at 12:30 LOL both of us went to sleep late, then now Sarita made coffee and I come to catch up with my challenge and some stuff I need to do...but the first page in the front gallery is THIS!!!!!! can I let it go and think I ;; come back later? well, me thinks no. LOL You, my dear , are an awesome creative, in the past few years since the first page I saw of yours, you keep me in awe, and how blessed I feel that we have been developing a friendship and getting to know each other better and confirming, to me, that you are all those things I imagine by looking at the talent poured in your pages...... I have no words (even though I talk too much LOL) This is AWESOME!!!!!! Love you, my friend, you are inspiring, full of talent and beauty inside and out!!!!!

I think is Lisa hosting this? another talent inspiring more talent!!!! @ArmyGrl love you BOTH!!!!!
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Anny-Libelle and Saar like this.
    • MrsPeel
      so, in the 4 minutes (by the time stated here) that I was writing the comment , you were FFing this..... and now I have to add, chosen by my [a lot more than just] birthday sister, on a challenge hosted by an awesome talent and amazing girl.....aweeeesome!!!!!!!! @cfile
      Saar and cfile like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am so glad this was added to the Froggy Favs. I didn’t think to add that the layout could be filled with an alpha (I will remember that in the future). This is such an awesome, beautiful example of a filled style layout. Woohoo!
      Saar likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful layering!
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @jaye Thank you so much Joanne! :beat:heartlub
    • Saar
      @Donitab Thank you so much for your kind words. The alphabet is actually part of a template. I clipped papers to the alphabet shapes.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    375.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).