Pachimac, Dec 9, 2020
Description:
For the Template Challenge December 2020

Credits:
One Little Bird "Chestnut Lane" twig star, glitter star
Remember December Collab - snowdrift background, papers, pine trees
Heidi Nicole likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are so precious!! I love your use of that beautiful background paper and the lovely trees!! Gorgeous work!
    • cfile
      Absolutely adore your photos and how you have used the template for your own.. I smiled at your journaling.. It is the circle of life as I was reading in and saw myself and my brother in your journaling. We (bro and I) are great friends now, and he is almost 5 years older than I... I love the soft paper background with those great painted trees. and those branch stars are fantastic! I am so glad you are scrapping childhood photos! Thank you for playing along with the Dec Template Challenge!
    • Lillyia
      I enjoyed reading your journaling. I remember a similar dynamic in my family between my sister and brother. My sister recently acknowledged her need/desire to put the past in its place and move on to a more positive relationship with my brother. I like your photos and your background - lots of hills to climb to get to the prize - the starburst. Lovely page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    266.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).