trekmom

Me And Grand Vincenza On My Wedding Day 1984

Me And Grand Vincenza On My Wedding Day 1984
trekmom, Nov 4, 2022
Description:
I used:
A Pennington's Fleur Stitches 2 (3), heart stitches 2, 3 and 4, stitches 14.
K Aagard: Pasta Night: Stitches 2. (I had to have something from this for my grandma)
Lynn Grieveson: All That We Were: Papers 3 and 5. Butterfly, glass 3, Stamp 2 and Phrase. Also from Lynn Grieveson: Marks and Masks 18.
Michelle Lincoln Designs: 35 MM Stitches 4.
Phew! I've been working on this while I cook and bake for my husband's birthday today. Have mercy, poor man is getting a cake that's terrifying.
G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous page and priceless photo! love the horizontal page design and how you used the hearts, beautifully scrapped. Happy Birthday to your husband, wishing you both a very beautiful day my dear sweet friend :bk:bk
      trekmom likes this.
    • LynnG
      Gosh, this is fabulous :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      This so pretty - the soft colors are perfect for your photo.
      trekmom likes this.
    • ajm
      What a sweet and precious page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Happy Birthday to your hubby!!! oh my gosh, what a wonderful and beautiful wedding photo of you! I love the horizontal design, the blending of paints and stamp work into the background, all to accent that GORGEOUS wedding photo of you and your Grandmother?? Wow! Your gown is exquisite along with your floral bouquet. What a gorgeous page! Thank you for sharing!!!

Congratulations! Your page is also a Froggy Fav for November!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @G.J. Thank you, my friend. I will tell my husband and he says thank you as well.
      @LynnG Thank you, you make my day so bright!
      @dawnmarch Thank you for your kind comments!
      @ajm Thank you so very much.
      @cfile Thank you for everything. Crazy story, that's my mom's wedding dress. She kept saying I was too big to wear it but it fit perfectly, except the elbows. Her Godmother sewed the dress for her. I don't know what came over my mother (mental health issues maybe?) but she was angry with me for not bringing the dress to my house with 2 small children, so she threw it away and blamed me. To this day, she'll ask me what happened to the dress, and I just reply, I haven't a clue.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @trekmom awww I am so sorry re the outcome of the dress but wow that is gorgeous. I am thrilled you were able to wear your Mom's dress.. I remember my Mom's hanging in the basement when I lived on Long Island.. her waist must have been a 2 when she married my Dad in 1955 (only kidding.. I know she was larger that that but her waist was tiny) and there is no way i could have fit in it. It was never preserved so it got trashed when they sold the house and moved to FL... me - my gown is hanging in my closet in a dress bag.. also never preserved but no worries as I have no one to give it to. I love it and that is all that matters. Hugs a bunch.. exquisite page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you. Oh my mom was tiny too. She's enjoyed too many times making jabs at the fact that I am larger than her, but I am taller than her too. I always thought I was fat due to her jabs but we were both wrong.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).