BevG

Me and Art MOC Day 26

Me and Art  MOC Day 26
BevG, Jan 29, 2020
MrsPeel, gonewiththewind and chastml like this.
    • bellbird
      my mum has a few paintings or prints from art shows on a cruise too but i love that you have art hanging in your bathroom! love the painty layering under the journal strips and thanks for the art tour of your home, still looking forward to meeting you later this year too! (what's your countdown down to now?)
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @bellbird - 170 days or so. We don't have our exact leave date yet and they added on 3 days to the trip. We will be arriving in NZ (Christchurch, Auckland, Rotunda) around July 20 (or maybe July 17) and will be there 5 or 6 days before heading to Sydney, AU.

I look forward to seeing you too! Would love to see @LynnG and @littlekiwi if it can arranged.
      bellbird likes this.
    • LynnG
      Great timeline!! So unique and clever :-) How exciting your next trip sounds. I should be back from Europe by then, not sure if I'll be in Auckland. Are you stopping in Wellington? (I am guessing not because, wisely, the cruise shops don't usually come here in winter!!) :cool:
    • BevG
      @LynnG - We are a tour with Girl Scouts via EF Tours. No Wellington visits planned. I will know more about dates once we get our official start date.
      LynnG likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I will come back to read tomorrow, but just a stop to say how wonderful your MOC pages are!!!!!! I'm making time tomorrow to stop in more, especially will in this one!!!! [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @bellbird - Looks like we will be in Sydney July 29 through Aug 1. I will know our actual schedule when they give it to us.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @BevG OK PM me when u know & we'll tee something up!
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).