71-Journal

Papers:None-plain white background

Elements: nbk-HelloTLP-artsy bits 4 & 12; KAagard-ILikeBooks-Alphas;

(frame is just a stroke outline)

Font: Abadi MT Cn-Lt

Pic: Gwen Davis Media-taken by a photog while we were at an event last month
meterr likes this.
    • umyesh
      Love that big 71 and the bow over the button! Your journaling is awesome and made me smile. Great job celebrating your age! It is definitely better than the alternative!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • cfile
      God Bless, Sheila!!! You look fantastic! I loved reading your journaling and believe me my dear your journling could be mine :) I will be 58 in September and everything you wrote (yes I am seeing my Mom and my Grandmother in the mirror) could have been written by me :) I also am still waking up at night with the sweats and that has been for 11 years now.. LOL .. Oh wow.. this is fantastic and a beautiful page. I love your photo and I hope you will be celebrating big time in the summer :) Beautiful page!!!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love your page and that’s a great photo of you. You look so happy!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Absolutely love this! What a great photo and loved reading your journaling. You have a talent for storytelling! Wonderful page!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Looking good! Great journaling and a lovely page.
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Same as all of the above! Love your layout and your journaling! What really "gets" me is when my phone is accidentally turned on a selfie and I see myself - unexpectedly!!! Have a wonderful BD. 70 is the new 60, but I think it's sometimes even the new 50.
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I love this so much. What a gorgeous photo of you and I love the colorful paint and goodies. The journaling is fantastic and so interesting to read. I am on the way to 50 in a few years and feel some of these same things - where did all those wrinkles around my eyes come from, and why do I feel like I need an adult diaper to jump on the trampoline with my kids?? :giggle
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • docsheila1
      @cfile HAH: I've had hot flashes since I was 40. I keep asking Doc when they will stop; she says probably never!!!! And Thank you:faint2
      cfile likes this.
    • docsheila1
      @Cherylndesigns OH YEAH!! I've had that experience more than once and it can be disturbing:)))
    • docsheila1
      @ashleywb forget the jumping - wait for the cough and sneeze:)
      ashleywb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    May 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    653px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).