kelley

Me 2019

Me 2019
kelley, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
This is for the January 21: Using Numbers to Playfully Present a List challenge for MOC7.

I used Bright Side collab by The Lilypad Designers. ( used 8 different alphas, all that were included in the Bright Side collab)
    • Sokee
      love how you used those stitch lines to create your areas...... which looks alot like me!
      The blend work on here is beautiful!
      kelley likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! Love the idea and I really like how you used the stitching lines to create separate spaces on your page. Love the mix of alphas that you used to number your list. Great page!!
      kelley likes this.
    • HeatherB
      kelley likes this.
    • heathert
      Love this--super-creative and very striking!
      kelley likes this.
    • michelepixels
      When I first saw this, I thought it was a wonky grid for Day 3. It's awesome! I read in the week 3 favorites thread about your process. It's wonderful how our pages evolve!
      kelley likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is soooooo creative and I just LOVE IT!!!!!! The grid wonkiness and the great alphas for numbering just fit together
      kelley likes this.
    • bellbird
      awesome use of Bright Side! you created sucha a visually interesting list - i love the mix of stitched shapes and divisions and your mix of numbers/alphas makes this so interesting to look at!
      kelley likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    kelley
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).