dotcomkari

Me 1ST

Me 1ST
dotcomkari, Sep 30, 2018
Description:
Just Jaimee: Story Teller Aug 2014, Story Teller March 2016, Everyday Stiches 2015
Etc by Danyale and Little Butterfly Wings: Stay Werid
Little Butterfly Wings: My Own Little World, It's my Life
Studio Basic and Pink Reptile Designs: Silly

This year I have been working on putting me first. It is something I have struggled with in the past; as I have always put others before myself. This year I decided to make myself a priority in my life by doing little things daily for me, such as bubble baths, trips of my bucket list, shopping sprees just for me or even alone time curled in bed with my pjs on. I have pushed myself to try new things I have been putting off. Experiencing new flavors while coking. I have even applied for more than one promotion and while I did not get either, I put myself out there and made my presence known. This past year I have been working on making myself comfortable in my own skin and embracing my flaws. Doing things for me has made me a better and happier person. I have learned: Our happiness is in our own hands. By spending time making somebody else happy, we end up being miserable ourselves. Because no one else can create your happiness, it is something we must learn to do ourselves. People learn from examples, if you put yourself last, the people around you will do that also. You will be the one that does everything for everyone else and gets nothing in return; mainly because you don’t expect anything or ask for anything. So treat yourself as you would want someone to treat you.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is absolutely fantastic, Kari! Oh my goodness!! All the detail and the amazing shadow work! You deserve all that me time and more!
    • Erin Taylor
      oooh, this speaks to me. I'm working on the same things! Uugh. I'm in such a rough time in my life because I haven't taken care of myself. Kudos to you! You deserve it!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).