bjthomas

MayScrapliftChallenge_Hope

MayScrapliftChallenge_Hope
bjthomas, May 8, 2021
Description:
My submission for the May 2021 Scraplift Challenge. I lifted this page from @QuiltyMom (Jan) - https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/spin.470927/

Credits:
Explore by Lynne-Marie; Hope Shines Bright by Rachel Jefferies; Silent Battles: Grief by Rachel Jefferies (word strip); Marjoram Nature by Rebecca McMeen
katell likes this.
    • bellbird
      love how the watercolour tones echo the beautiful landscape in your photo!
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Bethany, and wonderful lift! I love the gorgeous family photo with the lake behind you.. just wow.. the multi paper layering and that watercolor painterly mask underneath really adds to the texture of the bg paper and sets a beautiful tone for the photo. Breathtaking view! Thanks for playing along with the May Scraplift Challenge. Thanks for sharing with us!
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh, I love what you did here! That textured white paper is amazing and I love the blue paint on top of it. That's such a great photo of ya'll, too. Thanks so much for lifting my page!
    • jam-on-toast
      I agree, the background work is amazing!!! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    May 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).