Maybe

Maybe
pagefrocks, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Maybe Collab by TLP Designers
chastml and MrsPeel like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I feel you. I'm also immunocompromised. We've been very careful and my kids have been very flexible (they get big time kudos at this time). I have had to compromise every now and then and do things but we do them carefully. There are times my family is the only one in masks at events, but I will stick to what I believe we need to do! It's so hard in this current environment. Your page is gorgeous and real.
      MrsPeel and pagefrocks like this.
    • Karen
      What a great page to capture your feelings during this crazy time. It's so crazy to see the range of people and their reactions to this virus. The thing that makes me to most most is when someone mocks another for being careful and cautious. Both of my parents are high risk and NEED to be safe. I love the giant black Maybe across this page!
    • MaggieMae
      Oh, goodness. It seems strange that you even have to explain yourself! Please take care! The virus doesn't have a political stance or make fun of wearing a mask!
    • keepscrappin
      Love the BIG title and expression of your feelings! It really is a trying time... be safe!
    • dotcomkari
      Love the big title.. and sorry you have to explain yourself.. :( be safe

kisses the frog
    • MrsPeel
      Lori.... you know how much I love you, (I hope!) and every page of yours brings me to a new level of love.... LOVE that you have opened your heart here, and I know very well the feeling you are going through, I know how frustrating it is when the world is divided and we (the ones with highly compromised health especially) need to put up with the prejudice or ignorance or just different opinions not being respected..... I am all for everyone having their beliefs but also for respecting others.... more so in a case of, like you well said, life and death for us.... Keep the fight, keeps staying protected. The ones who really are worth keeping in your heart will still love you and support you, even with extremely different opinions, the rest...they are not worth worrying much about. LOve the way you composed, the fabulous word (I would have never thought of it) the gorgeous elegance that graces all your pages is present here, a wonderful power of the scrapping and transforming ugly truths in beautiful pieces of art, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      pagefrocks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).