flowersgal, May 21, 2020
Description:
Virtual Baby Shower

New and on sale 5/22:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artful-Starter-No4.html
Also used:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/One-Wish-Kit.html
    • Angela Toucan
      so very pretty. Lovely photos and I Like the picture/postcard stuck in the journal
      flowersgal likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the striking vertical design and the pops of elements are wonderful without distracting from the sweet smiles filled photos.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      What a memorable baby shower! The big blowup in the background...done by her friends? And you made your own baby book here for them! Nicely looking almost old fashioned for a modern couple Patsy. :beat
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a sweet page! I just hope that you'll be able to be around for the birth and to see the baby before it is a year old. I love the inclusion of the woodland creatures.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cookingmylife - thanks for the compliment. Certainly a different kind of baby shower. She missed the fun of having friends in but is being very careful on staying in during this last part of her pregnancy. The friends came and decorated and brought the cute cupcakes as I understood it. There's another virtual baby shower planned for the end of the month by a different group to which we were invited (virtually, of course). New times, new ways.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - the baby is due on July 4. Currently our plan is to go to Ohio over Labor Day and meet him then. Hopefully we'll be allowed to hold and cuddle him. The woodland animals are her decorating theme for his room and appeared on the invitation. I extracted the little fox and flowers (just beneath the two of them) and turned it into an enamel pin (not as professional as I would have liked but my first attempt and I wanted to use it). Her mom had bought some stuffed woodland animals for decoration for the showers but with no attendees she gave them to Sidney to use on the shelf in his room. Adjustments, adjustments ...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Yes, maybe by September, we'll all be out of lockdown. I do love those woodland critters...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Angela Toucan, @Eyeore, - thanks. I'm definitely learning how to use bits and pieces from those jam-packed with goodies Artful template packages to make the layout my own. It's such fun seeing all the different ways others use them too.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a great idea and super layout, Patsy!! I guess we'll be having virtual everythings for awhile. Love this!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Love how you created this special page, and documented these strange times :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).