flowersgal

May2022_KimJensen-Chall_square_flowersga_web

May2022_KimJensen-Chall_square_flowersga_web
    • cfile
      Wonderful page and extraction Patsy!! What a handsome young man!! The circular background and boy elements are perfect! Well done!
    • umyesh
      What an awesome extraction Patsy! I struggle with extractions so you're better than me! I love how you used the square template as a part of a rectangle page; way to make it your own! Thanks so much for joining Kim Jensen's challenge this month!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • JenEm
      I cannot believe how tall Emmett is already! Such a sweet photo! Great extraction and clever use of the circular background. Wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is wonderful! I love your use of color and pattern – just perfect with that photo! And ditto on the terrific extraction! Fabulous page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the grungy green BG paper choice. Such a fun, cool photo and great extraction!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      the out of bounds/extraction with the circle grid is out of this world... too darn cute! :heartslub
      flowersgal likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      incredible extraction. stunning page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Just Wow! Extracting Emmett and his toy mower from the original photo and layering, back over the photo and the wheel template would have been super impressive, but you extracted the shadow as well! So impressed! The choice of template with lines all leading your eye into Emmett is a fabulous choice
      #extraction #shadowextraction #template #circlegrid #leading-eye
      Hashtag Love Fun - Halloween Bash 2022Come join the fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).