flowersgal

May2020_SWL_chall_web

May2020_SWL_chall_web
flowersgal, May 8, 2020
Description:
May 2020 - Scrapping with Liz challenge
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz - May 20_MBC challenge template
http://www.scrappingwithliz.com/2020/05/monthly-blog-challenge-may-2020-mbc.html
Lynn Grieveson - Here with You
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Here-With-You-Kit.html
LynnG, Dady, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I hear you - I lost two airline tickets too. It's very frustrating. LOVE your layout, though.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - And we are not through yet. We had a June trip planned we will almost certainly have to cancel. July's travel is still "iffy" but my oldest daughter is strongly encouraging her "senior" parents to stay home. LOL ... we will see.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal My DD is still begging us to stay home too, Patsy. She says it's just not safe yet. My GD and I have one set of tickets to Oklahoma and she thinks we can go in June. I told her I was still in a wait and see mode. Our DD still doesn't even want us going to the stores.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • djp332
      We've all missed so much, but at least we're all still alive. Great layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so sad. I hope you get to do something just as great one day not to long away. Fabulous layout.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Gosh. At a loss of words here. But I am glad you shared...I have many cousins. I think it would nice if we started doing something like this...plan adventures around the US.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @ArmyGrl - several years ago we were at yet another funeral in our hometown in Tennessee when we said "we've got to quit meeting like this" (i.e. only at sad funeral times). So we agreed to meet for a long weekend at least once a year choosing agreeable locales for all of us. We are flexible on the dates as all of us now have grown children and grandchildren so their special events sometimes require a date change.
    • mcurtt
      Sad page, but you made it happy with the inclusion of photos. I also missed out on a family vacation. It was to be a road trip in April. My brother from Chicago was going to drive the three of us down to Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine. We were meeting up with my other brother & his wife (they live in FL, and I haven't seen them for close to 20 years), along with a first cousin & his wife from Texas. Oh well...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Trips not taken...yet another part of how our lives changed so so fast. But where there's life there's hope!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - so sad that you were not able to see a family member whom you hadn't see in almost 20 years. Lovely planned trip. Just hold onto the itinerary and maybe sometime in the future it can actually happen.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).