flowersgal

May2020_KimJensen_chall_web

May2020_KimJensen_chall_web
flowersgal, May 6, 2020
Description:
May 2020 - Kim Jensen challenge
Credits:
All by Kim Jensen - Garden Variety; Color line papers; Live out Loud; Our Story Mixer elements; Against the Grain frames; Knotty Bits: Blooming Fiesta
Donitab and KarenB like this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you used Bloomin' Fiesta for the circle effect! It looks so cool! I like your yellow title over the red paper to coordinate with the circle colors, too. Great take on the sketch challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love your happy, family snaps! The rainbow striped paper is perfect, and your journaling is great :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a sweet page. I love your take on the sketch. I love all those lovely ladies together too!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun and colorful! Love the way you used the two frames with your photo! The embroidery works beautifully here, and the other elements finish it off perfectly! Wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a sweet photo, what sweet journaling. I love the embroidery radiating out from your pic. Fun color combinations.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      So cute! I love all of the little circles around the pictures.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun framing of that lovely photo
      flowersgal likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      LOVE that circle effect! Sooo cool. thanks so much for playing!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).