May2019_FDD Chall_web
flowersgal, May 17, 2019
Description:
May 2019 - FiddleDeeDee challenge
Supplies:
FDD - Fiddlesticks # 49 (template)
LynneMarie - Ecology
Bella Gypsy - Bohofall
Lynn Grieveson - Simply buttoned # 2; And Now minikit; Adventure Calls; Glow; LaFolies
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this picture of your hubby, as well as all of the others. Great layout, Patsy.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. This layout took way too much time as I first of all had to strip out a zillion layers and then do the extraction of the flower from my photo and find supplies that spoke to me for scrapping!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Well, it was certainly worth it, Patsy!! It's beautiful and extractions take me forever! I love the final outcome, but often like just giving up in the process. Well done!!
    • mcurtt
      Well, you have succeeded in creating a lovely layout. The photos are great, especially the extraction. OMG!
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Thanks. If I had the patience I might have extracted more flowers to use but I also like the scattered seeds and that was quicker!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I'm loving all your Texas posts. Is that your home state? I love the flowers in each one especially.
    • flowersgal
      @redplaid3 - Thanks. No Tennessee is my home state. We just made a visit to Texas. The flowers were wonderful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).