Cherylndesigns

May Template Challenge

May Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, May 13, 2020
Description:
Yesterday was the first day that I've really been out. I ordered some things from Michael's and they brought my order out to me in my car. The normally teeming shopping mall was nearly deserted. I saw, maybe, 10 prople walking around with their masks on. I had to document this big event.

rjefferies-hellothere; APennington Rearview (because I hope that this pandemic is almost in our rear view); Paislee - Covid Wordart; JJ-siblings paper; rjefferies pocket art thread; awolff botanical ribbon; rjefferies flaws and all.
Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely use of greenery and the orange color. I wasn't aware that Michael's was doing curb-side delivery. Glad you were able to get what you needed.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Yes, it's great, Patsy. I ordered online and paid for it and they text you when your order is ready. They have pick-up parking spots in front of the store and you call them when you're there. It's pretty slick. My hubby took this picture out of the driver's side window and it's not the best, but you can tell where we were. Haha
    • Electra
      Ooo, Michaels?? I like Michaels!! Not that I need anything, mind you. Covid-19 in the rearview is wonderful and I love all the stitching and threads.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks, Electra! I've been trying to work on an art project for my daughter and I discovered that I was almost out of Mod Podge! This was a few weeks ago and even Amazon was out of it! I figured it was because during the lockdowns so many people were doing art stuff. Anyway, Michael's finally got it in! Who knew Mod Podge would be one of the shortages. :cornfused
    • Smwhite
      Isn't it good to begin getting out? I love the way you've framed the Michaels store with the palms... it added a whole other dimension to your photo!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Smwhite Thanks so much! Yes, it felt wonderful just to drive to the shopping mall and sit in the car!
    • cfile
      Lovely page and use of the template Cheryl! So glad you got out and were able to enjoy your picking up your craft order!!! I love the photo and the leaves underneath the photo so it looks like the leaves are jumping out!! Well done re placement! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge! Well done!
    • mcurtt
      Amazing how you were able to make the architecture of Michaels so dynamic. I love how the leaves extend out of the photo, mimicking the trees.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! I absolutely love this template! It was good to get out, but sad to see the shopping mall so deserted. Thanks for hosting!
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! It wasn't a good angle, but it worked out well. I loved that you can't really see the name, but everybody knows that sign!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).