trekmom

May Template Challenge Lookin For A Closet 22

May Template Challenge Lookin For A Closet 22
trekmom, May 26, 2022
Description:
to preface this, our old closet was demolished because it wasn't suitable for adults, and we haven't had a new closet built yet. My photos are ideas from Pinterest.
I used Li Wee Thank You for Loving Me E-31 paper 1
Forever Joy Summer Cottage Kit PP Bonus yellow paper and paper 7
    • cfile
      ah.. Cape Cods have all those angles.. it is going to be so hard to find one.. you may need to have it custom built...that is just like the Levitt houses... love the paints and the mix of papers you have used. The circles with the blue flowered paper look like little globes connecting to your searching everywhere.. almost all over the globe :) Good luck, and I hope you find the perfect one!! Love how you used the template.. thanks for playing along with the May Template Challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile oh yes, my brother in law will build a custom closet for us, when he is feeling better. He's worth the wait. Thank you. I know that I don't want anything I have to put together, love Ikea but this needs to add value to my home.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).