Cherylndesigns

May Random Challenge

May Random Challenge
Cherylndesigns, May 9, 2019
Description:
Journaling reads "We inherited Daisy from our oldest DD. She called and asked if we wanted her and of course, I said yes. On the left side are pictures of how she looked when we got her. They had never had her groomed and she was full of mats. The kids didn't like the way she looked, but she has looked this way ever since."

Credits: SwL_FillUpThePageTemplate4; APennington_MPM_DearDiary_P&B_(4), (12), scallop_(02), bow, button (2); APennington_MisterSun_Label_(1); KimJensen_SummerShenanigans_EP-dot-yellow, dot-pink; bbonneville-sundaymorning-alpha.
    • mcurtt
      I like the patterned paper, the slightly tilted scalloped strip, the "daisy" flowers, and of course, the star of the show. It may just be me, but I think that Daisy enjoys her current look. Plus you can now see her eyes that are so full of expression. :heartlub
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Oh, you couldn't even see her eyes at all. I have one picture of her where we pulled her hair up on top of her head like a "man bun". LOL She lOVES her new look. She prances like a princess when she gets home from the groomer. Thanks for the sweet comments, Marilyn.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh yes, I love Daisy's new look! Fun series of photos.
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).