Cherylndesigns

May Random Challenge

May Random Challenge
Cherylndesigns, May 11, 2018
Description:
Turquoise, white and black pp - lynnemarie_Vogue solids; border - lbw_throughmylens border 1; paper layers under photo - Kim Jenson_Watercolor Summer Yellow_Peach; palm tree paint - lynnemarie Vogue; font - Dancing Script Regular.

This is about the best picture I got of the Solar Eclipse. We weren't in the direct path, so we only saw a partial eclipse. I love this picture because of the sphere and the tiny "moon shaped" flares.
pbrooks likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That is a great photo! Love the paper choies and the clean design. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • pbrooks
      Fabulous layout! I need to make a layout of the eclipse, I didn't take any photos as we saw very little. My daughter and son-in-law were in the direct path and took photos. They live in South Carolina.
    • willimena
      Love your choice of papers and the placement of the photo (of the sky) in the sky area of the background is every effective.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much Heather. Great challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @pbrooks Oh wow, Pam - they were in the direct path! You should get some of the photos and scrap them. We were disappointed, but it was still pretty awesome. It got quite dark when we got the full effect. I was thrilled to get this one great shot. My others were so-so, but not quite as good as thisone.
      pbrooks likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @willimena Thanks so much! I have been wanting to scrap the eclipse and just hadn't yet.
    • pbrooks
      @Cherylndesigns your photo really turned out well! Forgot to mention that I really like the way you layered your papers!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: