trekmom

May Random Challenge Ten Things I Love About George Washington

May Random Challenge Ten Things I Love About George Washington
trekmom, May 2, 2021
Description:
It's kind of weird that I used a kit called negative thoughts for a page called ten things I love about George but uh, well, I love this kit.
Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basics : Negative Thoughts Kit.
No moms were harmed in the making of this page. Not yet, today at least.
MishSpar likes this.
    • MishSpar
      Ok. I have a lot to say about this.
      1. Your list is the best. I can feel the love.
      2. The masked photo and speech bubble is what pulled me in to take a closer look and then discovered all the things you love about George. I'm inspired to do a page like this about my boy Tucker.
      3. Now let's talk about how the simple staggering and placement of your text adds such an interesting design element to go with the style of the kit. And by the way, I feel no negative vibes from what you've used at all. Just goes to show the versatitly.
      4. The piece about George Washington....adorable.
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I agree. This is so fun and cool and well done!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the happy colors! I wouldn't have guessed that it's a negative-themed kit! I love all the things about your kitty. Do you have a photo of the catio? I'd love to see it! Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MishSpar Thank you ever so much! Your kind words have totally made my day. I can't wait to see your Tucker!
      @garrynkim Thank you!
      @bestcee Thank you so much. The catio was built over many weeks of hard work. I designed it, built it with help from my son, son in law and daughter. Lifting the roof up to the top was no small feat. I built a slanted roof with leftover roofing materials.
      bestcee likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a great page featuring George Washington. I love that blended photo, yep, it looks like he is staring you in the face.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt Thank you, it was not easy to get that shot because he was in my face.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Nemla
      LOL, I thought I had already made a comment on this, I knew I meant to. I think it is the cutest, wisest eyes and little nose I have seen in a long time, I love the blending of the circle ! And your list is just precious !
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Nemla I get the same way about pages too, I feel like I commented previously, but I'm happy to look at other people's pages more than once. There are so many amazingly talented people here! George is my sweet boy. I adore him. Thank you ever so much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).